OUR TRANSLATION Methodology
Our operating standards are based on rigorous project management and quality assurance and your own active involvement through agreed approval phases.
- Functional specifications
- Technical specifications
- Quotes/Delivery schedule.
- Style template definition
- Glossaries management
- Representative sample translation
- Client’s approval of sample translation
- Translation and making up of glossaries
- Multi level revisions, with plain or comparative proof reading.
- Target formatting
- DeskTop Publishing
- Translation report
- Translation memory (Trados Translator’s Workbench) compiles a linguistic database that stores the source text and its corresponding translation in language pairs or sentences. As a result, the same sentence never needs to be translated again. All of your translations and their source-language equivalents are thus collected.
- Project management
- Style template definitions/approval
- Glossaries management/approval
- Sample translation/implementation/approval
- Lead times and delivery formats control
- Feedback for continuous service improvement.